By the end of 1954, thirty three families of employees were financially secure. The company continued to grow and expand territorially in the entirety of the Republic of Croatia and, in 1955, it attained the name it still carries today: “Auto Hrvatska”.
Other than retail sales, wholesale sales grew as well. Businessmen needed vehicles for work, and the need for personal vehicles, which were a rare luxury, grew. Through great strides and skill, specialized shops dotted Croatian centers: Zagreb, Karlovac, Varaždin, Rijeka, Pula, Split, Šibenik, Zadar, Knin, Slavonski Brod. Branches were opened in Beograd, Sarajevo, Banja Luka and Ljubljana so as to make deliveries to business partners quickly and efficiently. The sale of cars, trucks and buses was connected with the procurement of parts, tires, kits, shop machines and tools.